Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Graduation

This morning I woke to the sound of my little Gager's voice saying very clearly and distinctly, "Mom-ee". Mere hours before I was "Ma Ma", but now, so far this morning, I've counted 6 "Mom-ee"s.

*sigh* The time, it is flying by.

On another subject, a big belated THANK YOU to the fabulous Dallas Ws for the most excellent and entertaining rocket launcher they sent the boys for Xmas. Yesterday, being so lovely and warm that the boys played outside all afternoon, we finally broke it out and they are just nuts about it!!! I even had time to make lunch and bring it outside they were so absorbed in rocket play. Later, Cooper started calling the rockets his "shooting gun" and shooting planes down out of the sky..........I can't for the life of me figure out where he saw people shooting guns, I think his old babysitter's older son played video games and that's where he saw it..........not sure. I kept asking him, but the answers were nonsensical....oooo gotta go, just got some frantic patting on my leg and a forelorn and heart wrenching request from the tot in question, "Please talk to me PUHLEEZ".................GEEZ! you'd think I had been giving him the silent treatment for days! So dramatic.

Peace out my lovelies!
xo

1 Comments:

Blogger mommyrox said...

Those two little guys are so darn tootin' cute! They grow up so fast. Just can't figure it out. xoxoxoxo

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home